Phone: 225-346-0680 ♦ FAX: 346-0020
Mission Effectiveness Director: Lisa Lee
Job Services--Are you out of work? Don’t feel you’re earning enough? Perhaps you’ve been retired for a while but need to get back to work. Catholic Charities can help.
- Employment counselors can assess your job skills to begin your search
- Weekly job search workshops help you brush up on interview skills, resume writing and ways to look for openings
- Receive referrals to employers looking for workers just like you
Staffing Solutions--No cost, high benefit: recruiting qualified workers has never been easier! Let Catholic Charities help you find your next star employee.
- Our counselors understand the skills employers require in their workforce and are adept at matching the right person to the position.
- We draw from a pool of qualified workers from the Greater Baton Rouge area including skilled immigrants.
- Applicants are pre-screened according to your company standards.
- We stay in touch after the initial placement. If outside issues affect the employee’s job performance, we help resolve the problem.
Looking for work or want to take your career to the next level? Attend Louisiana Office for Refugees 1st Annual Job Fair Expo on Monday, October 24, 9:00 am – Noon at the East Baton Rouge Main Library, 7711 Goodwood Blvd. Baton Rouge, La. Free Parking.
You’ll have an opportunity to apply for job opportunities from a number of ready-to-hire employers, interview on the spot, and maybe even get hired.
Want more info? Call Lisa Morales at (225)376.6841.