How to Get Help: Hurricane Ida

FEMA assistance:

To Register with FEMA, you must either:

You’ll need the following information to complete your registration:

  • Social Security number or the SSN of a minor child in the household who is a U.S. Citizen, Non-Citizen National or Qualified Alien;
  • Proof of residency
  • Annual household income;
  • Contact Information (phone number, mailing address, email address, and the address of the damaged home);
  • Insurance Information (coverage, insurance company name, etc.); and
  • Bank account information. If you are eligible to receive financial assistance, the money can be deposited electronically in your account.

Disaster food stamps:

Crisis cleanup:

  • Call: 844-965-1386
  • Helps with: removing drywall, cut fallen trees, removing debris, tarping roofs, mitigating mold


  • Contact 211 for current locations in the area/parish
  • Army Corps of Engineers’ Blue Roof Operation: