Families First Housing Program is an 18-month transitional housing program for parents who desire a brighter future for themselves and their children.
Families have access to:
- Two or three bedroom furnished apartments at below-market rates
- Case management
- Education and employment resources, vocational training, and classes in financial management, home buying, and life skills.
- Referrals to community resources as needed
To qualify, applicants must be:
- At least 21 years old
- Employed at least 90 days at their current job
- Living with their minor child or children. (17 or younger)
- Committed to participate in case management